KM 11 Reindeer
(M.R.P. – Inclusive of 18% GST)
Out of stock
Design : Traditional
Movement : 8 Day Winding
Height : 16” x Width : 09” x Depth : 07”
Weight : Appx. 5 Kgs.
Animation : NIL
MELODY : NIL
NIGHT SHUT OFF : Manual
- Cuckoo Sounds on Each Hour depending on the hour and Half Hourly one time , with a bell sound. The “cuc-koo” sound is created by two bellows (pipes) in the clock, the clock’s movement activates the bellows to send a puff of air into each pipe alternately when the clock strikes.
- On the side of the cabinet there is a Lever/Rod by which the cuckoo strike is switched off manually. .
- Cuckoo clock cabinet, dial, pendulum and hands are handcrafted, made of Black Forest German Wood.
- There are 2 weights made of cast iron in a pine cone shape , weighing 1260gm each.
- The height of the clock does not include the length of the pendulum and weights. The length of suspended weights is 6 feet.
- The clock is wound every 24 hrs., This is done by pulling the free end of the chains and assisting the weights to raise them back to the top.
- Black forest German cuckoo clocks come with a VDS Certificate of Authenticity and 2 years international warranty against manufacturing defects.