KM 13 – Black Forest Women with Melody
(M.R.P. – Inclusive of 18% GST)
Out of stock
Design : Chalet
Movement : 1Day Winding
Height : 15” x Width : 10” x Depth : 07”
Weight : Appx. 4Kgs.
Animation : Moving Black Forest Women, Moving Bell, Turning Couple Dancers & Turning Water Wheel
MELODY : Yes, The melodies change every half hourly
NIGHT SHUT OFF : Manual .
- Cuckoo Sounds on Each Hour depending on the hour and Half Hourly one time , with a bell sound, Moving Black Forest Women, Moving Bell, Turning couple Dancers and Turning water wheel followed by melody with turning couple dancers .The “cuc-koo” sound is created by two bellows (pipes) in the clock, the clock’s movement activates the bellows to send a puff of air into each pipe alternately when the clock strikes.
- On the side of the cabinet there is a Lever/Rod by which the cuckoo and melody strike is switched off manually .
- Cuckoo clock cabinet, dial, pendulum and hands are handcrafted, made of Black Forest German Wood.
- There are 3 weights made of cast iron in a pine cone shape , weighing 320 gm each.
- The height of the clock does not include the length of the pendulum and weights. The length of the suspended chains is 6 feet.
- There are 3 chains- one for the clock and one for the cuckoo and one for the melody.
- The melodies change every half hourly between the Happy Wanderer and Edelweiss.
- The clock is wound every 24 hrs. This is done by pulling the free end of the chains and assisting the weights to raise them back to the top.
- Black forest German cuckoo clocks come with a VDS Certificate of Authenticity and 2 years international warranty against manufacturing defects.