KM 18- Wood Cutter with Melody
(M.R.P. – Inclusive of 18% GST)
Design : Chalet
Movement : 8 Day Winding
Height : 18” x Width : 16” x Depth : 9.5”
Weight : Appx. 6.5Kgs.
Animation : Moving Wood Cutter, Turning Water Wheel, Turning Dancers
MELODY : Yes, The melodies change every half hourly
NIGHT SHUT OFF : Automatic
- Cuckoo Sounds on Each Hour depending on the hour and Half Hourly one time, with a bell sound, Moving Wood Cutter, Turning Water Wheel and Turning Dancers The “cuc-koo” sound is created by two bellows (pipes) in the clock, the clock’s movement activates the bellows to send a puff of air into each pipe alternately when the clock strikes.
- On the side of the cabinet there is a Lever/Rod by which the cuckoo and melody strike is switched off.
- The night shut off lever for can be set to three different positions : Cuckoo and music sounds on / Cuckoo and music sounds off / All sounds off during the night. This is from 9:00 pm to 7:30
- Cuckoo clock cabinet, dial, pendulum and hands are handcrafted, made of Black Forest German Wood.
- There are 3 weights made of cast iron in a pine cone shape , weighing 1260 gm each.
- The height of the clock does not include the length of the pendulum and weights. The length of the suspended chains is 6 feet.
- There are 3 chains- one for the clock, one for the cuckoo and one for the Melody.
- The melodies change every half hourly between the Happy Wanderer and Edelweiss.
- The clock is wound weekly once, This is done by pulling the free end of the chains and assisting the weights to raise them back to the top.
- Black forest German cuckoo clocks come with a VDS Certificate of Authenticity and 2 years international warranty against manufacturing defects.