Procedure to Insert Batteries
- Without the batteries, turn the minute hand clockwise (big hand) and set the hands to 12.30
- Open the back cover & insert the batteries one by one and press them fully inside. (pay attention to the Plus / Minus terminals)
- Turn the minute hand (big hand only) and set the time to 1’o’clock
- The cuckoo has to come out only once and go back inside.
- Accordingly please turn the hands clock wise – stop at every hour for the cuckoo to come out and go back inside – till you reach the exact time.
- Hang the cuckoo clock on the wall (Bright Area), fix the pendulum in the loop at the bottom of the clock (give gentle tap and allow it to swing) hang the given weights in the hook.
- On the side of the cabinet :
* There is a light sensor by which the cuckoo and Music is switched off automatically during the night. (In the absence of Light)
* A switch for the Sound Cuckoo & Music On / Music OFF / Cuckoo & Music OFF and Cuckoo Volume Control
- Batteries to be used – Varta-LR14-1.5V (Recommended). Do not use rechargeable batteries.
- Do not rotate the minute hand(Long Hand) in Anti-Clockwise direction.
- Do not rotate the Hour Hand (Small Hand)
- Replace the batteries when the clock goes slow / stops / cuckoo bird does not come out / go inside.